Sunday, September 28, 2014

I love writing!

I am loving this challenge I gave myself!  It's funny that I have dreaded it only a couple of times because I was so tired when I finally had time to write, but then ended up with something creatively cute.  I want to do this all the time.  I feel like I could do this all the time.  But it doesn't pay the bills...yet.

I still feel deep down in my heart that this is what I am supposed to do.  Why would God be giving me all this creativity and storytelling ability if there wasn't a purpose behind it?  That's why I am going to keep writing.  I know that eventually whatever I am supposed to write will be written.  He will give me the words, the inspiration, the time.  Until then, I just have to keep doing what I'm doing.  I trust His timing and His plan.

I finished tonight's story and just wanted to jot down my feelings, my hopes, my dreams, and goals about this little blog project of mine.  I also still want to find a way to obtain the old post office building downtown and turn it into an interactive, recycled art/craft/recreation/music/language museum.  I have a folder of ideas and room plans and exhibit areas - just need the funding!  I'll be working on that soon.

Thanks for reading these little blogs of mine. 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment